Data & Information Services Center
Selected Data Sources
DISC provides quantitative, numeric microdata for researchers and students conducting secondary analysis in the social sciences. For DISC users not familiar with statistical software, we have an array of data products with menu-based interfaces.
Longitudinal surveys, macroeconomic indicators, election studies, population studies, socialization patterns, poverty measures, labor force participation, public opinion polls, education and health data, and census data comprise the scope of the collection.
- American National Election Studies 2016 Time Series Data Released - April 5, 2017
- Medicaid Waiver Dataset: Coverage for Childless Adults 1996 - 2014 - March 29, 2017
- 2015 American Housing Survey Data Release - March 29, 2017
- IPUMS Has a New Look - February 21, 2017
- DataLumos at ICPSR - February 21, 2017
- IASSIST Responded to President Trump's Executive Order on Visas and Immigration - February 14, 2017
- Public Data in the Time of Alternative Facts - February 9, 2017
- ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research - January 31, 2017
- 2017 ICPSR Summer Program Scholarships - January 24, 2017
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Open during summer and semester breaks